Telephone: 405-227-5195 or 405-306-3638
Visit Website for more details.
EMail: [email protected]
Yellow Creek Cabin is a very secluded, creek-side cabin within 14 miles of Robbinsville, NC. Come step back in time while preserving all of the conveniences of home. Located on a private road, you can be sure this is one of the most secluded listings you will find. From the front porch you will enjoy seeing no cars, no homes, and no people while listening to the noisy trout stream that meanders around you. From the family room window you can watch trout rise in Yellow Creek a designated North Carolina trout stream. We are also only minutes away from several hatchery supported waters.
(Please no motorcycles. We have a long gravel drive. We like bikers and wouldn’t want any to get injured.)
Our cabin is HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE, all wood, thoughtfully decorated Appalachian style cabin. It has two bedrooms each with queen beds, two full baths, and a queen sleeper sofa. It also offers a large fully covered porch facing the trout stream. Beside the stream there is a fire pit, park style charcoal grill and eating area (kids bring your wading shoes).
* Appalachian trail crossing (4 miles east)
* Cheoah River and kayak put in area (4 miles west) ***Kayaking on
select dates and only for the most experienced
* Nantahala River and whitewater rafting
* Deals Gap and the ‘Tail of the Dragon’
* Lake Fontana and Fontana Dam (Highest Dam in Eastern US)
* Lake Santeetlah
* Tsali Recreation Area & Santeetlah Lake Trail for Mountain Biking and Horseback Riding
* Great Smoky Mountain Scenic Railway within 45 minutes
* Major Trout streams: Big Snowbird, Santeetlah, Slickrock, Hazel & Eagle Creek, and many more
* Cherohala Skyline Drive – nicknamed the Baby Blueridge Pkwy
* Joyce Kilmer Slickrock Wilderness Forest & Memorial Loop Trail
* Trail of Tears, historic trail for the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
* Stecoah Valley Center – Appalachian Evening Saturday Summer Concert Series, festivals & art gallery
* Foothills Parkway and Cades Cove Loop
* Gatlinburg/Great Smokys Driving Loop
* Cherokee N.C. Indian Reservation, Harrahs Cherokee Casino (in Cherokee & Murphy),
and play ‘Unto These Hills’
Location & Amenities: 2 Bedrooms. , This is a cabin rental., Located near Robbinsville. , Located in the Tapoco area of Graham County, This location is on a creek., Indoor Fireplace or Wood Burning Stove. , Open Year Round. , Outdoor Firepit.
Click on thumbnail for larger view of Graham County by Region or Location
Location and amenities listed may be incomplete, for more information visit accommodation website .